Mice Can Ruin Your Day: Here’s How to Get Rid of Them Quickly with Tomcat Mouse Poison
Having mice in your home is unsanitary, and it’s not something anybody would ever want for their house. Even if you keep a clean kitchen, mice can still get in your house. In many cases, it isn’t because of something you’ve done wrong – it’s just a problem that happens to a lot of people.
Getting rid of mice can seem challenging, but there are products available to make the job a little bit easier. Tomcat Mouse Poison and all of the different varieties of this product can be very helpful for homeowners.
Use this guide to learn more about Tomcat Mouse Poison and how it could be the right option for your needs.
Many homeowners have tried Tomcat Mouse Poison products with good results. In fact, many professionals even use Tomcat Mouse Poison products when trying to get business and home infestations under control.
In general, Tomcat Mouse Poison can be effective when you’re dealing with a few mice or a large amount of them, though you’ll need more traps if you have multiple mice. While most products in the Tomcat line are designed for indoor use, outdoor placement on your patio, deck or balcony can be effective if you’re dealing with a problem in those areas.
In no-choice laboratory tests, Tomcat Mouse Poison has performed well across the board, with the bait station and bait doing their part to kill mice in a given area. While it’s impossible to guarantee results, Tomcat Mouse Poison is often included among the best mouse bait products on the market.
Tomcat Mouse Killer 2
Tomcat Mouse Killer 2 is a disposable station designed to kill up to 12 mice with one bait block. Designed for indoor and outdoor use, this product comes pre-filled, so you don’t have to touch the bait and worry about getting it on your hands or contaminating the scent that’s attractive to mice.
When you buy Tomcat Mouse Killer 2, you have the choice of buying a number of different bait blocks. For smaller infestations or single mice, 2-pack and 4-pack bait stations will work well. If you’re dealing with more mice, or you want to cover every room in your home thoroughly, 8-pack, 12-pack and 24-pack bait stations are an ideal choice.
Tomcat Mouse Killer 3
Tomcat Mouse Killer 3 is a refillable product that is designed to be used in multiple areas throughout your home. Unlike Tomcat Mouse Killer 2, you have the option to refill this product even if the mice don’t take the bait the first time.
Tomcat Mouse Killer 3 comes in a variety of different bait block configurations, including 4-pack and 8-pack packages. While Tomcat Mouse Killer 2 products are designed for indoor and outdoor use because they are disposable, Tomcat Mouse Killer 3 is only to be used indoors, and it will not stand up to harsh sun or cold temperatures over a long period of time.
Both Tomcat Mouse Killer 2 and Tomcat Mouse Killer 3 can be used in your garage or in covered areas that are not heated or cooled.
There are many Tomcat products available. For more details on Tomcat mouse traps, click this.
Child and Dog Resistant
Tomcat Mouse Poison products come in a variety of formulas. If you have pets or small children in your home, you’ll want to look for products that are marked as child and dog resistant when you’re shopping.
Here’s how these products work to keep kids and pets safe:
- Bait scents are designed to be appealing to mice and rodents, not dogs and small children.
- A small opening size makes it impossible for children and dogs to access bait pellets or blocks inside the trap.
- Heavy-duty materials make it difficult for dogs or large animals to chew bait stations. Bait stations can also be secured in place to make it even harder.
Tomcat Mouse Bait Stations
Tomcat Mouse Poison, often referred to as their tier-1 product, is designed to attract mice to a plastic station where they will eat poison bait. This product has been around for some time now, and many reviews show that it can be effective if used properly. Tomcat bait blocks are also more effective than mouse poison pellets and are often considered the best mouse poison option for homeowners.
Using Tomcat Mouse Poison:
- Always wear plastic gloves or work gloves when handling Tomcat Mouse Poison bait and the bait station used to attract mice. The poison is not good to get on your skin, and even more important, you don’t want to deter mice with your human scent. The bait station may repel mice if it smells like you.
- Place the bait in the bait station. Each 30-gram bait block can kill up to three mice when handled properly.
- Put the bait station in an area of your home where you know that mice have traveled or will travel. The bait will work to attract mice, but choosing the right area for your bait station can help ensure quick results.
- Leave the bait station in place for 15 days, monitoring the bait level each day. Once you have stopped seeing signs of mice in your home the traps can be removed.
Tomcat Mouse Poison refillable bait stations are an excellent value for homeowners who want to be able to use their mouse traps again. For large infestations, they also allow you to refill your traps. Many homeowners use these year-round in areas like the garage where rodents can get in quickly and stay there if not deterred.
When shopping for refillable stations, you’ll have the option for how many bait blocks to buy. Smaller infestations can typically be dealt with using four bait blocks, which can kill up to 12 mice. For larger issues, you can buy up to 16 bait blocks.
Benefits of refillable stations:
- They can be refilled to kill mice even if they don’t work the first time. This makes sure you can deal with a mouse problem as quickly as possible.
- Refillable stations can be kept in your garage for later use. Even if you get rid of mice now they could come back later. In many areas, mice are a problem that will need to be dealt with almost every year.
Tomcat disposable stations can be used and thrown away once they serve their purpose, which is a major benefit for some homeowners. If you only have a few mice in your home or around your property, these disposable stations are often ideal since they’re cost-effective and don’t need to be cleaned and stored for later use.
Benefits of disposable stations:
- Can be discarded safely once they’re used. Place stations in a sealed trash bag before discarding to keep pets and kids away at all times.
- Can be used outdoors. Disposable stations are not designed to last a long time, but they will work in harsh weather for a few weeks, giving you enough time to catch mice causing problems on your property.
Dealing with mice in your home can be a major challenge, and for many homeowners, an incredible nuisance. If you have children and pets in your home, having mice in your space for long can lead to serious health hazards since they often leave droppings in their wake. These droppings can harm you as well, and in worst case scenarios, can taint your surfaces, food and everything in your home.
Calling a professional exterminator often isn’t necessary when you have mice in your home though. In fact, most small mice infestations can be dealt with using products that you can buy at your nearest drug store, hardware store or online. Tomcat Mouse Poison products are among those easy to find products that can help you get rid of mice quickly as long as you use the traps and bait the right way.
While you may hear about options for homemade mouse poison, these treatments are often not as effective as professional products designed to kill mice quickly. They can also lead to unsafe situations in your home if you have pets and kids. With readymade professional products like Tomcat child and dog resistant, you can ensure that everyone in your home is safe except for the mice you want to kill.
You can find further details of Mice Control here.